Answers

The next two weeks promised to be quite a whirlwind ride with so many activities decorating my bursting calender. So if I don't get back to you, be understanding...otherwise you will be unnecessarily frustrated

Mon-Wed - cca leader camp. on the day of return I will also have to head down to yishun scs for volunteer work as as all will gather to wash car to raise funds.
Thurs (Vesak Day) - meeting my 2 student leaders for an impt briefing for a recce trip the very next day (0600hrs). Pack pack. make sure everything is in order.
Friday (wee hours in morning) - fly off to Chiangmai for recce trip which will end on 4 Jun (Mon)
4 Jun (Mon) - upon landing, if there is a need to, will have to go back to school to help out with the sci camp starting on the 5th.
5-8 Jun (Tues - Thurs) - Science Camp which I am heavily involved in.
9 Jun (Fri) - debrief for Sci Camp and the finally arrived break!
Whoosh! It is going to be an amazing n challenging two weeks.

When will I be ready for consultation?

If you are ready, you can come down on the second wk during the period of the science camp because I am not involved in the workshops so if you let me know, I can set up a timing for both of us (or more). But beyond that....

looking at my calendar(as of current status)
: 11-12-13 looks good (mon-wed of third wk)
so does 18-19-20 (mon-wed of last wk)
But then again, you might catch me on other days too so let me know if you are planning to come down to school. I already promised some of you I will be here.

maybe i will post up a google calendar later or something...
---------------

As promised, the answers to my mcqs:




Ok, I need to find out who has the answers ready for that huge stack of mcqs.

And JC, I thought a vague sequel was up or am I missing something? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i found out that the answers to the thick set of mcqs can be found on the school webbie! :D

Anonymous said...

Did you submit your site at blogsearch.sg?

You can reach blogsearch by just typing blogsearch.sg in your browser window or click here

This is a service by bizleadsnet directory of web logs.

GENE THERAPY

Anonymous said...

which set of mcqs does the 20 question one refer to?

Anonymous said...

maybe you should check your file.
-cjwd

Post a Comment