Extra Lesson On Thurs

I am having extra biology lessons on last year's work every Thurs (since we have barely picked off for the recent installations)for this term.
I will be going through some past year's TYS questions which some of you had done in the hols or are doing now but I will open the session to students who are interested to drop in.
This wk questions:

Cell membrane and function:
2001 November P3/Q8
2002 June P2/Q3


I will also be doing biomolecules which most would not have done (if time permit)
2004 November P2/Q7
2005 June P2/Q4


Attendance is compulsory for those who I have asked to do the work in Dec.
For those dropping in , it would be greater if you could look at the question and think about the answers and jot them down to see if you are hitting the right concepts.

Venue : C61
there are two slots: 2-3 and 3:15-4:15


I have printed out the answers if you have not already done so. Scripts will also be returned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment