Tomorrow is just another day


Writing this blog because once my Swoosh-kid said he dropped during exam time because he couldn't get to sleep. So I wondered if tonight insomnia will hit some of my kids.

Some declared tmr as Judgement Day but I beg to differ. Tmr is, however, the day a new journey will start. No matter how the results go, remember that the judgment was by others and only represent a part of you. Whether good or bad, it is important not to let the judgment of others on a part of you fully determine who you are. A new journey awaits ahead for you to explore your potential in many other areas.
Life after JC can be more exciting and some of my kids simply blossoms after that. We all find our own defining moments.

Regards, all the best kiddos! javascript:void(0)

0 comments:

Post a Comment