Why are you here?

I know many of you are busy mugging and me too, am rounding things up for the year while pushing for new initiatives.

Although I had wanted to do some online survey or poll but I thought perhaps I can just ask for some response directly if you can, entertain me for a while =P. I want to consider if this blog should continue next year.
This blog was set up with the initial intentions of broadening the horizon of biology to some, answer questions posed in class but have no chance to discuss, pose answers to exercises that can be done by oneself...really bio-related stuff....until noted by SL, I digressed to more mundane stuff of my sappy life with random thoughts. Most of the time I shared because I think it is imporant or a learning point that we all can take to heart or some thing that I think would be good for us to pause and ponder, even for myself.

So why are you here? mmmm...I assume you are from my class? or not?
Does this blog mean anything to you? bio enrichment? entertainment from my boring existence? just dropping in to check for cartoons and clips?

Drop me a line if you want to and is free. The survey is open til end of year :P

2 comments:

heex said...

wahhh DON'T CLOSE THE BLOG DOWN LOL!!

your blog is a good avenue for people who want the answers for those questions that always give u headaches. see in class, you have to reply within the period's time and anytime spent on cracking this question might be wasting time for suprise tests or funny videos. so do keep the blog so we can check for answers for our bio enquiries.

long live chansensei.blogspot.com!

Anonymous said...

I'm not from your class :)

I visit your blog to learn some extra stuff about bio that you post, and your blog is more useful than other blogs which merely put into words the nitty-gritty of everyday life.

Keep the cartoons coming!

Post a Comment