How Are U Faring?



It has been quite a week and we finally broke camp this evening. The 2-Day camp for the end of year overseas community trip was a success and the group had bonded well (yeah!). But the teachers are dead-tired after a 5-day chiangmai recce trip, followed by 3 days of hours-long consultations interspersed with a camp. Ok lah. We are not really complaining because there are a lot of meaning in the things we do but a break is definitely welcomed.
And on the issue of break, I was told lat night that a box of choco in blue plastic bag was given to me on TD but because I had left for Chiangmai, it was put in the fridge. I went in search of it and the choco had disappeared to my horror of horrors. And I will never know who gave those sinful delights but whoever you are, I thank you. And for whoever took those choco,.......I have no words for U.

Anyway pple, two more days to the start and I hope all of you are in the pink of health and will give your best shot. We will never be fully prepared for exams but we can always do our best.





---------------

A question that was brought by two.
"If I encountered an essay question that asked me to describe the process of transcription /translation, do I have to talk about the initial regulatory mechanism (found in pro and Eu notes)?"

I would say NO.
Talking about either process in general (as in the genomics notes) is sufficient to garner you the marks and also unless the question specific for pro or eu, you will have to talk about both regulatory controls. If you really want, keep it short.

0 comments:

Post a Comment