Calvin cycle- reduction: where does the p come from?

I have attended to a few times on this so here is the reference given in Feb

http://chansensei.blogspot.com/2007_02_01_archive.html

There are too many side reactions and because they are not crucial, we left them out. if you realise it and scratch your head, good for you. =) you are thinking
i hope my typing makes sense because I am having viral fever for since thurs and have mc all the way til tml. based on past trac record on typing, i tend to miss words out becos my coordination is a bit off. It was a suspected dengue case until this morning blood test. my brain is fried from harbouring 39 degree temp for 2-3 days but am still sane to answer your questions. =)

Gotta rest. I have my own battle to fight.
Good luck for paper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment