Running Shoes + Batman

I bought a new pair of running shoes yesterday. * Smile*
because age is evident *sniff*

I used to run with shoes with thin soles because I love the feel of the ground when I run, to feel that I am in charge of every step but more pressure and impact were exerted onto the joints. These days, with less ready tissue repair I do not think I can manage it and I get quite tired on my feet more easily these days. Is it an sign of age or just an occupational hazard?

Ok. Perhaps it is all an excuse to buy new shoes =P.

----------------



Just the other night. A bat flew into the house and lied on the floor.
"is it a butterfly?" my bro goes.
"it is a bat lah!! look at the pentadactyl limb!!"
"huh? what is that?"

Talking to a bussiness student. hahaha

2 comments:

eline said...

it has really been quite some time and can't believe i hv to read your blog to get a sense of wats going on in your life. nothing wrong with that, just a thought. wanted to leave a note about the shoes thingy. apparently thin-soled shoes are better for you, in the long term, the do help to prevent injuries. read that off the nike website and was wondering why they are writing themselves out of business -- oh they were promoting this new thin-soled shoes they had. (that was like 1 yr ago)

CJWD said...

really? guess i had not mistreated my feet afterall. just plain fatigue then.

Post a Comment