Counting Down

Also thought of sharing some of the bits in Cambridge with you... =) - and now I can finally do it since I have finished my official homework brought from Singapore =( =P. It is amazing how time flies. after getting over the jetlag and clearing some work here and there, I am already heading home....

Some highlights thus far:



Punting Down The River Cam. It was really some exercise :P





Up the London Eye which we have replicated with our own Flyer





The Big Ben & Parliament (While on Cruise)





Although it looked absolutely non-descript unlike all the other bridges, this is the one and only "London Bridge"...is falling down....





One day, I went to attend an Econ Lecture but couldnt take it so I took the time to write lovenotes in a courtyard =)





I took the Biotech kids down to Eagles Pub where Watson & Crick came up with the structure of the DNA molecule. And there is no question about cam-whoring
.







This is today's. I went with the literature grp to The GLobe which is a replicate of an open-air theatre built during Shakespearan time for plays. The construction of the Globe was actually initiated by an American in 1949. I watched a 3-hr King Lear play standing up, braving the sudden showers and totally enjoying it even though I couldn't catch everything. The acting was just superb!





Walking on the Millenium Bridge towards St Paul's. I like the bridge a lot. Modern and it felt 'open' , getting it a relaxed feel...


Mmmm... I am glad to have worked hard last week so that I may ease down this week for a more relaxed pace =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment