Heellooo!

I must admit that I did not realise that the tagboard was actually moving until a minute ago. =)
It was funny how on the way home just now, I realised that soon this site will be soon encroached by my new batch of students and how silly sentiments have stopped me from giving the address just yet so that I may retain the old memories just a little while longer. Silly me but I guess it is a natural transition and I am glad that there pple to see the remaining pages before I head off to a fresh new start when o levels results are out and things get settled down.

First tutorial of the year and I already got overexcited with the questions and went off-tangent with out of syllabus materials. I have to stop ramblings , rein in the horses and focus a little bit more next time. A good start is impt otherwise it will come back to haunt the kids in yr 2 like it did for some of mine.

Ok just to say a big hi. Got to get back to work. Take care

0 comments:

Post a Comment