Woes to the Teacher

The marking starts and multiple red pens are put on the stand-by.
It is an exhausting process and it is a depressing job.

Stuck in that little cubicle while other depts rejoiced in their near-completion and relaxation.
Your heart skipped a beat and the sky turned gloomier without the aid of the haze when you worried about students who dun seem to be getting the grades when you know that they have worked very hard - that caused me to drop my fishball during lunch yesterday when I was distracted. My poor fishball.
When you are the slowest in marking. Shucks!
When you can't get the tagboard out.

peace and calm, I need to meditate.

-----------------------------------

Then I remembered something from Escaflowne.
Worrying only makes things worse. I need to have faith in them that they will/have overcome all odds so that they can move forward later on and afterall, I am only seeing a small bit of the big picture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment