A whole new week

Friday marks the end of my lectures for term2. For H2 that is. Hipee!! :)
It had been a week of lectures, references and marking. At least 3 days in a row, I stayed up til 3am to finish up the work.
Tues was the worst because I got so upset with my lousy lecture that I stayed up to redo my powerpoint with brand new animations. At least I am proud of my newly created animation :P.
Wed, I went home to nap from 8-11pm then started marking tutorials until 4am before another round of nap to take on the world.
Thurs, I stayed up to improve my slides and create new slides for the next half of lecture.
Friday, ended with a happy note. I was quite pleased with lecture except for the fact that LT1,once again,jinxed me again with no sound and a broken down projector (replaced with a portable one). I recalled that fateful day when I had to use transparencies in LT1 some years ago.
Whoosh! At least one big item is off the checklist and now for the rest. 6th more weeks and I crossed my fingers with all the looming deadlines.
_________

Two separate lecture grps and in each case, I caught someone taking pictures of my slides. Was it rude or was my slide that good? Should we condone such actions? What do we expect from them?

0 comments:

Post a Comment