Hang in there!

I couldn't believe how tired I was this week.
Sorting out the revision work,checking the answers, preparing two sets of summaries, writing CT comments (i never replicate hor! or so I think...) and also starting my external volunteer work. And after 3 consecutive late nights or should I say early morning at 2am? I finally crashed on Thurs for a well-deserving sleep that rejuvenated me for another day of school and pumped me up to stay awake for the Transformer movie last night which my fren treated because he had going-to-expired GV vouchers! Lucky me! =)
And because I was too tired to run this week, I was glad to do my pilates in school yesterday to redeem myself for the lack of proper exercises this week! =)

And we all in the staff room know, the time has finally arrived when the J2 teacher's world gets a little chaotic and swarmed with madness as we pushed along, grabbing at any threads of sanity and haunted fellows. Such exciting time! Swoosh! Jia You ba - to all! Staff and students alike!

-----------
Last Friday I saw a student in the evening. Even though I knew he had stayed back to study, I asked nonetheless. When he walked away, I saw that determination set on his shoulders and also of fear as he tried to take on the last lap.
Moments like this, you are reminded that this is also no time to pause for too long because there are those who need the support.

Then I thought of yam-boy. Where is he? It is almost two years already...

0 comments:

Post a Comment