they just dun get it

Sometimes or many times, we dun get what we want.
I know because I used to fight for my rights and my vindication, and defeats came crashing by.
I remembered it as a difficult taste to swallow each time when you tried and tried yet there are things that you cannot overcome.
But in retrospect, it is all part of growing up. it reminded us not to give up and keep on trying becos there is always hope for the opportunity. I guess that will be the lesson I want my kids to learn when i refused to buckle and give them the extra credits even tho i sympathised, to be fair to others . they are probably cursing and swearing behind my back because i dun think they see the way i do
so me too, am learning that some lessons are just harder to deliver for I felt the strain on the relationship.

I think I am just trying too hard sometimes. trying to deliver opportunities to them, offering them choices, for things that I never get to do in my time Perhaps I will just let it be. For it will be easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment