Low Frequency

Happy CNY everyone!!!

Rabbit said that I don't update this site very often.
How very true. I hope this new template will encourage me because the previous one was a little intense for me. But also because I don't hear that many questions in class these days. Is that a good sign?
Otherwise it is because I am too lazy to type my thoughts out because it will usually takes me hours. How do pple find time to do so? Amazing. Maybe my typo speed is just too horrendously slow compare to the youngster. Arthritis, ouch ouch. =P

Resolutio
n
A new year resolution will be to have a clean bill of health and get rid of the accumulated fats from the sedentary lifestyle & stress I endured in the past years as I approached a new decade this year. For that I really need to better manage my time and I have done so quite well thus far because I decided that there is nothing to gain by worrying and have started to focus more and work with greater efficiency with my decision to procrastinate less and not getting distracted by the internet.
I have also started to sleep earlier and wake up earlier so that my organs would have more rest and of course the exercising! I am proud that I have persevered in my efforts to keep up with my running regimen although I have little love for it in the first place. Now running has become a little addictive and easier. Except that I probably have to watch my left knee.
- I think all this come with the realisation that my metabolism has dropped and a change of lifestyle is needed in order to keep fit and healthy in this occupation and may be some readjustment in my priorities in life so that I can hopefully do more for others. Oh and yes, I can fit into my clothes better =).

But...when will work overwhelm me? Hopefully not.

Another decade. I think I am only one among my friends who is happy about it hahaha but really, is there a reason to be sad since the passing of time is always inevitable? Anyway I am planning a retreat for my batchmates this year and hopefully it takes the edge off from others :P

-------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment